- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced.
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 1 cup green beans, diagonally sliced.
- 4 medium shallots, cut in 5cm lengths.
- 2 sticks celery, diagonally sliced.
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips.
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic.
- serves 2.
- Place carrots, and broccoli in dish with water. Cover with plastic wrap, microwave on high for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Combine remaining vegetables with ingredients and microwave on HIGH for further 4 minutes. Serve with 1 cup rice.